Friday, January 7, 2011

Under Armour Heatgear Compression Short Mens Medium

I have ordered 3 different compression shorts from Amazon - Shock Doctor, Under Armour & Nike Pro. Of the 3, Nike Pro was the WORST & Under Armour was the best.

The thickness, feel and texture of the material is the main criteria I use to judge a compression short. Nike Pro felt like paper and I could almost see thru it. The Under Armour was the sturdiest and thickest of the three. It also fitted well and I felt no stitching like I do with the Shock Doctor. The Shock Doc stitching is a little uncomfortable thought the fabric is strong.

The only dislike is the availability of colours of the Under Armour through Amazon. All I am seeing for the past month or more is black. Where is the red or royal blue?

My mother also bought the men's for herself as she wears it with no shorts over it like I do and found that the elastic waist could have been tighter on the Large Under Armour. I had no problem with the XL. The Shock Doc elastic is also a little uncomfortable but can be folded. The NIke Pro elastic waist was fine.

So of the three I will be ordering more Under Armour and neither of the other 2 brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis